12 APARTMENTS SITUATED AT PEREBERE
Mayfair Perebere features 12 exclusive designer apartments in a posh residential area of this prime seaside tourist resort. The stylish architecture of this development is creatively designed to blend harmoniously with the attractive and abounding green space as well as the surrounding neighbourhood.
Mayfair interiors are professionally designed with a soothing colour palette resulting in relaxing rooms. A sliding bay opening with access to a private balcony from the kitchen and dining room, blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor living while optimising the use of bright natural daylight. The retractable doors highlight the feeling of an impressive free space. The living areas incorporate the finest fixtures and finishes which prove our commitment to improve your lifestyle.
– Gypsum plaster finish on ceilings,
– Brand-new stainless steel integrated kitchen appliances,
– Granite countertops,
– Soft-close designer cabinets,
– TV spots,
– State-of-the-art doors and accessories &
– Two luxuriously crafted bathrooms.
Concrete strip footing and bases as engineer’s specification and drawings.
200mm block wall of 200/150mm,
One coat of 18mm cement plaster render &
Concrete block walls of 200mm and 100mm walls,
1 x coat of cement plaster to walls,
3 x coats of emulsion paint to walls (off white),
Tiles on walls to shower area and splash back to sinks 2.1m high.
Mayfair Perebere aims to provide cutting-edge, quality apartment homes in a respectful environment. In a beautifully crafted landscape surrounded by green lawns and palm trees, they offer a comprehensive array of external amenities:
– The outdoor pool terrace features a high-tech swimming pool with decking.
– Private and rooftop courtyard balconies with ocean views, give you a sense of boundless space and freedom.
– Adequate parking facilities are made available to accommodate both residents’ and visiting vehicles.
– Electric gates and well-lit buildings, entryways and parking areas are designed to offer maximum security as well as to create the required safe, secure and distinctive summer nights atmosphere all throughout the year.
– Modern sewer systems are engineered to offer improved surroundings and services to our residents as well as to the close neighbourhoods.
– Upgraded boundary walls constitute a harmonious mix of traditional and modern finishes with unrestricted outdoor views on the vibrant tourist village of Perebere, its beaches and its people.
Mayfair focuses on delivering high-quality and innovative homes that build credibility and lasting relationships with its residents. The exquisite apartments are built with our creative determination to offer unconventional and expansive exterior and interior designs:
– TV spots in master room and living room,
– LED down lights to living open plan area,
– LED central lights in bathrooms,
– Central light for dining area,
– All rooms to be fitted with Air Con,
– Surround system speakers fitted to living area,
– Solar power unit fitted to roof space
– Kitchen to be equipped with hob, oven and extractor.
Desert Grey powder coated Aluminium windows include 6mm clear glass (obscure in bathrooms)
Desert Grey powder coated Aluminium sliding door with double option
opening leading to terrace.
Semi solid engineered door with ironmongery to entrance door.
Finished to lacquered or veneer.
Boundary walls to be constructed with 150mm concrete blocks and
finished with 18mm cement plaster render.
3 x coats of outdoor paint. (off white)
2 x coats of highly acrylic waterproofing compound and energy saving
Complete sewer system with manholes, gullies, and traps, grease
traps, to be connected in public sewer network, Septic tank and
dispersed through an absorption pit.
Landscape will be provided with lawn and palm trees.
Electric gates will be supplied.
Swimming pool with decking
Visitors parking will be allowed
One coat of 18mm cement plaster render (Bedrooms and Bathrooms),
Gypsum plaster finish 4-6mm thick on gypsum plaster board fixed galvanized structure &
3 x coats of emulsion paint (open area).
Flush door panel will be melamine pressed board including brushed chrome ironmongery.
Master bedroom are designed with fitted wardrobes.
Walk-in shower treated with 2 x coats of flexible water proofing treatment, with polyester cloth reinforcement,
8mm tempered glass screen,
Contemporary designed porcelain sink &
Floor to be covered with tiles.
900mm x 900mm shower cubical treated with 2 x coats of flexible water proofing treatment, with polyester cloth reinforcement,
Vanity cupboard under sink &
Floor to be covered with tiles.